tongshantang hospital of chinese medicine

How to Prevent Gout Through Diet

2017-10-24 16:51

How to Prevent Gout Through Diet

What is Gout? Gout is a disease that leads damage in joints. Now, it is highly occur in young generation and often lead to infection. what should we do? How to prevent gout through diet?

Gout is a highly occurred disease in young generations. Due to the modern society, this disease now often occur in younger generation. It can lead to severe damage to your body. Reducing your healthy level, resulting in infection, organ infunction and, in some rare case, it can lead to indirect death. So, it matters for people to prevent it.

What is Gout?

Gout is a disease that caused by metabolic disorder that caused by Purine. Urine acid is one of the metabolism of Purine, and there are about 80% urine acid comes from purine and the other 20% from diet. Metabolism disorder of purine can lead to the reducing of metabolism of urine acid, which will result in an increasing of blood urine acid. Blood urine acid abnormal increase can lead to hyperuricemia.

How to prevent gout?

If you are in obesity, it means high risk of gout. Then, you have to pay attention to these kinds of food: meal soup, sea food, fat meat, and animal organs.

Alcohol will lead to a reducing of elimination of urine acid, especially beer. Besides, beverages, such as fruit beverages will lead to an increasing of blood sugar which will worse your gout.

Eating fresh vegetables and fruits can help improve the metabolism of purine and prevent the relapse of gout.

If you want to know our characteristic treatment with natural remedy to improve kidney conditions, you can contact us through the following methods:

Talking with our online doctor directly in the end of the page;

Email us through tsthospital@hotmail.com

Talking or send message through WhatsApp/IMO/Viber: +8618330162295, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.

It’s free of charge.

Leave Message

Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.

Name*:
Phone:
WhatsApp:
Age:
Country:
Kidney Disease:
Sex:Male Female

Message:

consult online

Kidney Disease Symptoms

Toxin-Removing Treatment

latest articles